MiniNotes – 1 Cordell E Logan, ND 2019
This is the first Post on little everyday bits of info. It is taken from various sources that have reasonable source backup. A few sources: Townsend Letter for Doctors; Acres U.S.A.
1. Gut microbes can profoundly affect brain development, behavior, and mood.
2. Glyphosate (Roundup) contamination. Used to dry grains (as in oatmeal etc). Home test: www.detoxproject.org. (Cost around $40 per test)
3. Cherry juice for insomnia.
4. Oregano Essential Oil – for Clostridium difficile (diarrhea etc) (and other infections).
5. Falls – one in four can be fatal in the elderly; better to fall forward.
6. Life time of coffee can reduce size of pineal (make melatonin).
7. Sweet Potato Story – Raw red-skinned sweet potato has a progesterone factor, hot flashes stopped, those trying to become pregnant became pregnant (chew a finger-sized chuck daily).
8. Medical errors are the third cause of death in US.
9. Low histamine foods – citrus, tomatoes, spinach.
10. Fluoride accelerates arterial calcification.
11. Monsanto wants to disguise its Genetically Engineered Foods as “Biofortified.”
12. Farm talk: Industrial agriculture grows about 25% of food consumed in the world, using about 70% of the land and resources. Small-scale farming feeds about 70-75% of the world, using about 25% of the land.